I saw this at Whispering Acres Blog, while I was catching up on my reading, and I thought I would write another quick post:
8 Things I'm Looking Forward To:
1. Maryland Day tomorrow!
2. The end of the semester in less than a month
3. Turning 21 in 2 months
4. Having a job this summer
5. Sunny, warm weather
6. Getting my Bachelor's in a year!
7. Being a part of Sigma Alpha
8. Moving back to Alaska (in 3 years)
8 Things I did Yesterday:
1. Donated blood!
2. Calculus discussion, Bio lab
3. Watched a new episode of Smallville
4. Slept in
5. Had Chinese food for dinner
6. Planned my schedule for Maryland Day
7. No homework!
8. Enjoyed the warm weather
8 Things I Wish I Could Do:
1. Go home to Alaska all summer with my husband (well, if I'm wishing for things... move back to Alaska NOW!)
2. (Stole this one from Claire) Rescue all the animals that need rescuing!
3. Not have to take a summer class this year
4. Get a puppy
5. Get As in all my classes!
6. Go home this summer AND go to the Ag Teacher's Conference in July (here in Maryland)
7. Do well on calculus homework and tests
8. Cure Cancer
8 Shows I Watch:
3. Terminator: Sarah Conor Chronicles
(Hmmmm... notice a sci-fi/fantasy trend? other than Friends, of course)